How well do you know ‘The Little Grey Men’?
You will know from a recent news item that we’ve just re-read BB’s award-winning children’s story ‘The Little Grey Men’ – an enchanting tale of the last four gnomes living in England.
We promised you a fun quiz to test your knowledge of the book, so here goes!
- What are the names of the four gnomes?
- What is a Bub’m?
- Is the gnomes’ squirrel friend a red squirrel or a grey squirrel?
- What bird was known as the Chinaman?
- Can you name three of the gnomes’ friends?
- Can you name three of the gnomes’ enemies?
- What is the name of the wood where no birds sing?
- Who is Ben?
- What is ‘The Dragonfly’?
- What are the Hounds of Heaven?
Good luck – answers to follow shortly!!